Below is the resume of a highly experienced Cosmetic Dental Surgeon in San Jose, Costa Rica. The cosmetic dental surgeon has gained good global exposure as part of his education and training.
- Professional degree of specialization in Oral Rehabilitation and Cosmetic Dentistry (Prosthodontics) from Universidad de Chile (2003-05)
- Dental Surgery Degree from Latin University of Costa Rica (Spanish: Universidad Latina de Costa Rica) (1996-2001)
- Dedicatedly practiced cosmetic dentistry privately at Clinica de Especialidades Dentales Drs. Truque (2006)
- Director of one of the leading cosmetic dentistry clinics in Costa Rica which has offices in three cities
- Dedicatedly practiced cosmetic dentistry privately at Centro Clinico San Lucas, Consultorio Dental , and Clinica Dental and Professional Whitening Center (2005)
- Private practice as a dental consultant (2001-02)
International Meets and Seminars Attended
- “Aesthetic advances in Oral Implantology” by Dr. Dan Nathanson – International College of Dentists (October 2006)
- “Artistry and methodology – Restoring anterior teeth with direct composite resin” – Sociedad de Operatoria Dental de Chile y Brasil held in October 2006
- “Clinical approach in Temporomandibular Joint Disorders and Orofacial Pain” by University of Kentucky full-time faculty member Dr. Jeffrey P. Okeson in June 2005
- “Advanced Aesthetic and Functional approach in Restorative Dentistry” by Dr. Dan Nathanson – Chairman of the Department of Restorative Sciences and Biomaterials at the Boston University in August 2004
And many more.
Board Affiliations and Memberships:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AAED)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
First language proficiency in English and Spanish
Contact us through the estimate-request form on the right for having your cosmetic dental surgery by Dr. Alejandro Mora in Costa Rica.