Often dentists recommend dental crowns for fortifying weak teeth and restoring broken or misshaped teeth. All-ceramic crowns are the closest replicas of natural teeth. Their only drawback is that getting these crowns translates to shelling out a fortune in the US, the UK, and Canada. However, ceramic crowns in Costa Rica cost much lower than in majority of First World countries.
Dental work in Costa Rica is quite affordable in comparison to what dental treatments cost in the developed countries of the world. Getting all ceramic dental crowns in Costa Rica is a financially viable solution for people who are not covered by a dental insurance plan or have limited funds to self-finance the treatment.
Dental implants in Costa Rica are available at affordable prices compared to the United States because of the lower cost of living. The reputable Costa Rican dental clinics adhere to strict sanitary standards and have dedicated and highly-skilled dentists who have spent years studying rigorous dental programs.
As dental costs keep rising in countries such as the United States, more and more people are traveling abroad for dental work. The Council for the International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine reports that an estimated 750,000 Americans traveled to other countries for medical purposes in 2007. Costa Rica is a popular medical tourism destination because of its proximity to the United States and inexpensive prices.
Ceramic Crowns Explained
- All ceramic crowns can be matched to the color of the teeth and are approved to be used on patients with metal allergies. They are typically recommended for front teeth, since they are not as strong as crowns that are fused to metal.
- Ceramic crowns are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth and are made up of high quality ceramic material.
- Crowns can be used to restore broken or worn teeth, support large fillings, cover dental implants or strengthen weak teeth.
- Your dentist will first numb your mouth with anesthesia, then file down your tooth to make room for the crown.
- Then, your dentist will use a special putty to make an impression of the tooth. The impression will be sent to the dental laboratory to make the permanent crown. You will receive a temporary crown to use in its place.
- When the permanent crown is received, you will be called back into the office. Your dentist will remove the temporary crown and fit the permanent crown to your tooth.
Advantages of Obtaining All Ceramic Crowns in Costa Rica
- As mentioned, ceramic crowns cost in Costa Rica is much lower than the prices quoted for the crowns in the US and the UK.
- The quality of dentistry in Costa Rica is on par with that in the United States. In fact, many of the Costa Rican dentists have received dental training in the United States.
- Costa Rica is in proximity to the United States, so American dental tourists can save time and reduce traveling costs by getting crowns in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica’s political and social stability is another driving force behind the surge of dental tourism in the country.
- Most of the renowned dental clinics in Costa Rica have English-speaking staff. Many dental centers also have multilingual translators available.
- For your full ceramic crowns in Costa Rica, you will find fully equipped dental centers. You can find dental clinics certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
- Costa Rica has a warm, sunny climate. After you receive your ceramic crowns, you will be able to lay out on one of its many beaches, visit a national park, taste authentic Costa Rican cuisine, or hike through a tropical rainforest.
Ceramic Crown Cost in Costa Rica
- Ceramic dental implants in Costa Rica are available at an inexpensive price, so you can receive the treatment you need without burning a hole in your pocket.
- There are many options for obtaining ceramic dental crowns in Costa Rica, so you can shop around for a dental clinic that best fits your budget.
- The cost of living in Costa Rica is lower than in the United States, so you can enjoy a Costa Rican vacation without stretching your budget.
- Gasoline prices in Costa Rica are cheap, so you can indulge in some sightseeing around the country while maintaining your budget!
Obtaining a ceramic crown doesn’t have to be an expensive process. Ceramic crowns in Costa Rica are affordable and made out of quality material. People who are on a limited budget will take pleasure in the tropical weather, inexpensive dentistry, and relaxed environment of Costa Rica.
For more information on ceramic crowns in Costa Rica, fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.