Electing to go for cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica has become an attractive proposition for many, in light of the reduced costs and high quality of work available. Smiling is something that most people take for granted.
However, if your teeth are chipped, broken, discolored, worn or misshapen, you might be desperate to find treatments which can correct these problems. That’s why many choose to have veneers.
Lumineer vs. Smile Veneers – What’s the Difference?
- Smile Veneers are very similar to Lumineers in that a thin covering of porcelain is bonded to the front of individual teeth.
- Smile Veneers are just as thin as Lumineers and essentially the procedure for installation follows the same principles.
- One of the attractive features about applying these veneers is that tooth reduction isn’t necessary in most cases. Indeed, these veneers can be placed directly over teeth that need correction.
- Anesthetics aren’t generally required and pain is minimal.
- Smile veneers are made from high quality, versatile porcelain – they’re a quick and easy solution which doesn’t require temporary veneers.
- The veneer installation procedure is generally reversible.
- However, there is a limit to how much these veneers can accomplish. It is advisable that you speak to your dentist to determine whether they’re a suitable option for you.
- It’s important to carry out research prior to your trip; check out Costa Rican dental implant surgeon on porcelain veneers to get more information.
Taking care of your Lumineer or Smile Veneers
Whether you choose to have Smile or Lumineers in Costa Rica, the process of taking care of you new veneers is very similar. Porcelain veneers can last for a long time, if you take into consideration the following:
- Although your veneers aren’t susceptible to tooth decay, your teeth can still develop cavities. Therefore, it’s important to maintain good dental hygiene. This includes brushing carefully and flossing.
- Ask your dentist to recommend the best toothpaste for keeping your veneers in top order.
- Try not to clench or grind your teeth.
- Be careful that you don’t use excessive force on your veneers. If you play sports, then ask your dentist for a mouth guard.
- Avoid excessive amounts of food or drink that have the potential to stain your veneers. This could include excessive exposure to red wine, tobacco, coffee, etc.
Basically, looking after your new veneers is not too dissimilar from taking care of your own teeth – follow these simple guidelines and your new veneers can stay looking fresh for years to come.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry in Costa Rica?
- Costa Rica has a booming medical tourism industry with thousands of people taking advantage of the low prices and high quality dental work.
- The cost of veneers in Costa Rica can be significantly less expensive than that quoted by your domestic provider, particularly if you live in countries such as USA, UK or Canada.
- Dental veneers at our network facility are cheap and long lasting.
- If you get more than six, you’ll be entitled to free laser whitening treatment.
- If you choose your porcelain veneers in Costa Rica, an important consideration is the quality of dental care. Costa Rica boasts of many highly trained dentists who have internationally recognized qualifications.
- State of the art facilities ensure that choosing dental treatment in Costa Rica doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on quality regardless of the low price.
- The close proximity of Costa Rica to countries such as the US means that travel is relatively cheap. Thus, even when you factor in your accommodation and transport costs, you’re still liable to make significant savings.
- A dental holiday in Costa Rica can be a good excuse to take in the local sights and sounds. Tourism in Costa Rica is thriving and adding a vacation to your trip can be an incredible way to take advantage of the beautiful beaches, stunning national parks and unique cultural attractions.
Overall, investigating the difference between Smile Veneers vs. Lumineers in Costa Rica reveals that the quality and fitting procedure is very similar for both. Choosing Smile Veneers in Costa Rica can be a cost effective method of obtaining porcelain veneers without compromising on quality.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Smile Veneers vs. Lumineers in Costa Rica.