If you’re one of the millions of people who are missing teeth, you’ve probably considered getting some form of dental work. But if you have minimal or no dental insurance, the cost can be prohibitive. Did you know the cost of partial dental plates in Costa Rica is a fraction of the cost in the United States? Just ask one of the many dental tourists who have had a complete smile makeover in Costa Rica, or others who have traveled to the beautiful Latin American country for teeth veneers.
They’ve returned home with full smiles, enjoyed a nice vacation, and have still spent less money than they would have in their own country. Dental tourism in Costa Rica is thriving. Partial dental plate prices in Costa Rica are affordable because Costa Rican dentists don’t have to bear astronomical administrative costs. Yet they are qualified and able to provide similar services you’d receive at home.
What are Partial Dental Plates?
- Partial dentures are for people who are missing one or more teeth but don’t need a complete set of dentures.
- Partial dental plates come in many forms and material including metal, plastic, and porcelain; some are flexible and removable, while some are fixed.
- They consist of a framework that holds a false tooth in place. Also called bridges, these devices can be a good alternative if you can’t or don’t want to get a dental implant.
- The partial dental plate cost in Costa Rica – or anywhere, for that matter – varies widely depending on how many teeth are being replaced and what material are used.
- The benefits of replacing missing teeth are significant. According to the American College of Prosthodontics, missing teeth can lead to nutritional changes that cause obesity, diabetes, coronary artery disease, and cancer. This can be an alarming fact if you’re one of the nearly 200 million Americans who are missing at least one tooth! What’s worse is that this problem affects vulnerable populations like the elderly and the economically disadvantaged more than the rest of the population.
The low cost of dentures in Costa Rica is giving many people the opportunity to restore their oral health as well as their overall physical wellbeing that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford. You can even opt for single trip dentures in Costa Rica if time is a constraint.
How Much Do Partial Dentures Cost in Costa Rica?
So is it worth the trip? Just how much does a partial dental plate cost in Costa Rica? While your oral health needs and the type of partial dentures you decide to use will affect the cost, the bottom line is that you will most likely be spending a few hundred dollars – instead of a thousand dollars or much more.
The flexible partial dentures cost in Costa Rica is a fraction of what it would be in the U.S. or Canada, as are all of the partial denture options. That leaves plenty of room for travel expenses to one of the most beautiful destinations on the planet.
How to Plan Your Dental Trip to Costa Rica
If the partial plate denture cost in Costa Rica has convinced you it’s a trip worth making, do your research and find a recommended, accredited dentist. Then plan your trip accordingly.
- You’ll need a couple of days for dental work, but aside from that you can kick back and relax!
- Enjoy one of the many beaches, visit historical sites and museums, or explore national parks.
- If you’re from the U.S. or the United Kingdom, you won’t need a visa if you stay less than three months.
- Just don’t forget to apply for or update your passport well in advance.
- Try to avoid the rainy season between May and November, and always use caution when carrying cash or valuables.
It’s not difficult to see why the cost of partial dental plates in Costa Rica is drawing many people to this alluring destination in Central America. It’s an affordable way to renew your smile and chew confidently – while enjoying an unforgettable vacation.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on the Cost of Partial Dental Plates in Costa Rica.