For many people, obtaining Zirconia Crowns in Costa Rica with CAD/CAM Technology represents an affordable method of restorative dentistry. A dental holiday in Costa Rica offers inexpensive treatments in an incredible location.
However, saving money doesn’t have to mean compromising on quality. Costa Rica provides a number of modern facilities encompassing wide dental expertise, and if you choose carefully, you can definitely land a good deal.
Indeed, the medical tourism industry in Costa Rica is booming with some 36,000 people traveling there for medical treatment in 2010 alone, according to the Council for International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine (Promed).
Why Get Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica?
As the costs of medical and dental treatments in countries such as USA and Canada continue to increase to prohibitive levels, many people have started looking abroad for suitable alternatives. Traveling to Costa Rica can provide the following benefits:
- The cost of zirconium dental crowns in Costa Rica is significantly lower than that noted in many affluent nations.
- Despite the price differential, the quality of medical care in Costa Rica is comparable to countries such as the USA, UK and Canada; price variations are generally due to the lower cost of living rather than a decline in standards.
- Even when you factor in travel and accommodation costs, the overall price is still likely to be substantially lower than that found in many first world countries.
- CAD(computer aided design)/CAM(computer aided manufacturing) technology is a cutting edge method of cosmetic dentistry which allows the construction of precision engineered crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and implants. Zirconium is a strong, corrosion-free and durable material. Therefore, choosing your CAD/CAM Zirconium crowns in Costa Rica provides a low cost method of obtaining high class and long lasting dental work.
- Costa Rica is located in close proximity to the USA and Canada and therefore travel times are short and flights relatively inexpensive.
- We work with a reputable dental clinic in San Jose, Costa Rica which utilizes the latest technology to offer top of the range therapy. This practice has been certified by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) since 2009 and boasts a highly qualified team of dental surgeons dedicated to providing an excellent service. In fact, so assured are they of the high quality treatment they provide that they offer a lifetime warranty on some treatments like dental implants.
- Waiting lists are often short in Costa Rica so planning your trip needn’t revolve around someone else’s schedule. Remember to include recovery time within your plan. Talk to your dentist to find out how much recuperation you will need and whether there are any special requirements to aid healing.
Planning Your Dental Caps in Costa Rica
For many people the thought of organizing a medical or dental procedure abroad might seem like an overwhelming proposition. However, medical tourism is enjoying resurgence and, with the aid of the internet, it is now possible to fully research your trip prior to travel. You might want to consider the following:
- Set your mind at rest by looking for patient testimonials associated with the dental facility you’re planning to use. Thorough research means that you can check that the clinic suits your requirements ahead of time.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) makes a number of recommendations for traveling to Costa Rica. These include making sure all necessary vaccinations are up-to-date, that only bottled water is consumed, that you use insect repellant and that you pack sun block.
- The principle language of Costa Rica is Spanish, although English is spoken in many hospitals and tourist areas.
- Many flights to San Jose arrive at Juan Santamaria International Airport and cheap flights can be found by booking in advance and using price comparison websites.
- Ensure that you have procured the appropriate travel documents prior to your trip. Your local consulate should be able to advise you with the most recent information on the type of VISA required.
- Organizing your dental work in Costa Rica doesn’t just need to focus on your treatment plan. Visiting Costa Rica can provide access to beautiful beaches, diverse architecture, world class museums, parks, theaters and historic buildings.
Restoring your smile to its former glory or fixing a problem which you have with your teeth can make a huge difference to your self esteem. Unfortunately, many developed countries have expensive healthcare provision which many cannot afford. Therefore, getting your Zirconia Crowns in Costa Rica with CAD/CAM Technology can provide an inexpensive and high quality approach to restoring your crooked teeth.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Zirconia Crowns in Costa Rica with CAD/CAM Technology.