CeraRoot zirconia dental implants are a metal-free alternative to the traditional titanium implants. These are made up of a ceramic called zirconium oxide.
How CeraRoot Implants Score Over Titanium Implants?
- CeraRoot zirconia implants are metal-free and hence, are resistant to corrosion. Titanium implants, on the other hand, are made of metal and are prone to corrosion.
- CeraRoot implants are easier to clean and maintain than titanium implants.
- CeraRoot implants are white in color and hence give better aesthetic results than titanium implants.
- Maintenance of oral hygiene is difficult in case of titanium implants.
- The one-piece design of CeraRoot implants leaves no room for bacterial growth.
- Bleeding and shrinking gums are a problem with titanium implants. CeraRoot implants seldom result in bleeding or gum inflammation.
5 Reasons to have Your Implants in Costa Rica
1) You don’t end up spending a fortune – CeraRoot zirconia implants in Costa Rica can save you almost 60%-70% of the prices quoted in the United States. Cost differences primarily stem from the low cost of living in the Central American country and the fact that the dental professionals here are not burdened by massive educational debts.
2) You get the best of care – Your dental implant treatment will be facilitated at one of the top dental clinics of the country located in San Jose. Read on for more details.
3) You get access to well-experienced dental professionals – Our network dental professionals have built a clientele for themselves, thanks to their experience and high competence levels.
4) Your experience is completely language barrier-free – The clinic where your dental implant treatment will be done is manned by an English-speaking staff. Many of the dentists and their support staff are bilingual, thereby ensuring you enjoy smooth communication sans any linguistic barriers.
5) You do not have to be part of a waiting list – Your treatment will be scheduled as per your convenience without your having to wait for long periods of time. Easy scheduling of surgery ensures you can come here and return back home on time.
About the Clinic
The clinic where your CeraRoot implants will be done is one of the foremost dental facilities in Costa Rica. The full-service clinic, with a successful track record of over 15 years, is located in the capital of Costa Rica, and features the following:
- On-site dental lab
- International patient service center
- Multiple operating rooms
- Accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. and the Council for the International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine (PROMED)
- Competent dental specialists who are members of prestigious organizations such as the American Dental Association (ADA), American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) and Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
- State-of-the-art technology such as CAD-CAM system and 3D advanced imaging
Some of the services offered by the clinic to make your dental trip as hassle-free as possible are:
- Call center serving international dental tourists
- Airport transfers
- Free access to Internet
- Phone calls to USA and Canada
- Concierge services
- Help with finding accommodation at recommended hotels
- Payment modes accepted: cash, credit card, PayPal, bank wire
We have helped many a dental tourist regain their smile by facilitating their dental implant treatment in Costa Rica. Here is a video in which a Florida resident reviews his Costa Rica dental experience.
Mike Green’s main motivation for dental tourism was cheaper treatment options. By choosing to have his dental work in San Jose, Mike saved a whopping $20,000.
For more details on CeraRoot Zirconia Implants, contact us through the free quote-form on the right.