Watch this interesting video which showcases your dental implant options in Costa Rica. Dental implants are prosthetic tooth root devices that help restore missing teeth. These are the closest that a dental prosthetic can get to real teeth in terms of functionality and aesthetics.
“A convenient, long-lasting solution for missing teeth
Why Costa Rica for implants?
- Quality dental work
- Save 70% on US prices
- Top dental implantologists
- Internationally accredited dental center
- Near North America
- Opportunity to holiday
Types of Dental Implants we offer
Same day implants
– Same as single stage implants
– Implant and crown placement done in same trip
– Extractions & bone surgery should be done 4-6 months before implant placement
– Kind of overdenture
– Rest on implants, unlike regular dentures which rest on gums
– Suitable for edentulous patients with ample jaw bone to support implants
All on 6/8 Implants
– 6-8 dental implants are placed in each dental arch
– Recommended for patients with more than 80% of natural teeth missing
– Implants support fixed bridge consisting 12-14 artificial teeth
All implants are placed through minimally invasive flapless procedure
Generation-next of Dental Implants!
- A US-made implant system
- Designed for loading immediately
- Instantly locks into the bone on placement
- Maximizes bone-thread contact
- High success rates
Our motto is to spread smiles!”
Your dental implant treatment will be done at a top clinic in the country which boasts English-speaking dental doctors who are members of prestigious associations such as the American Dental Association (ADA) and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). The clinic is the first in Costa Rica to be accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
Watch another video on review of dental implants in Costa Rica by a Tyler, Texas resident who availed our services for having her smile restored.