Missing teeth can lead to dental complications and low self-esteem; however, receiving dental plates in Costa Rica provides one with a chance to replace missing teeth without breaking the bank. Dentistry in Costa Rica is on par with the standards of dental care found in the United States, resulting in an uptick in the number of medical tourists per year. According to the article “Club Med,” written by James Surowiecki and published in the New Yorker on April 16th, 2012, hundreds of thousands of American medical vacationers visit countries such as Costa Rica and Thailand every year.
Getting a good deal on dental veneers in Costa Rica does not mean you are skimping on quality. Costa Rica adheres to strict medical standards and doctors must undergo years of rigorous medical training. The leading dental facilities in Costa Rica are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and English-speaking staff to communicate with overseas patients.
An Overview of Dental Plates
- There are several types of dentures: removable dentures, full dentures, partial dentures, immediate dentures, and overdentures.
- Removable dentures are recommended for patients who do not qualify for fixed dentures. Removable dentures can either replace all of the teeth (full dentures) or some of the teeth (partial dentures).
- Immediate dentures are placed during the same appointment as teeth extraction. The advantage of this denture type is that you can receive replacement teeth immediately after extraction.
- Overdentures are secured by installing dental implants. Dental implants have an overall success rate of 95%, according to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. The benefit of overdentures is that unlike removable dentures, you do not have to worry about them slipping around or placing them in solution every night.
- Dentures can take some time getting used to. You will have to learn how to speak and chew with a denture. Fixed dentures can be easier to get used to because they are more securely fitted into the mouth.
Benefits of Getting Dental Plates in Costa Rica
- Dental procedures such as dentures and dental implants in Costa Rica are inexpensive and use state-of-the-art technology.
- The low price of dentures in Costa Rica is due to the lower cost of living there.
- Whether you are seeking the dental implants or partial dental plates cost in Costa Rica, you can obtain a free online estimate to help you budget your procedure accordingly.
- Your dental partial plates in Costa Rica will be created and installed by talented, experienced dentists. The world-class dental facilities in Costa Rica allow for durable, high quality dental plates.
- North Americans do not have to travel far for dental dentures in Costa Rica. A patient flying out from Florida would only travel about 3 hours by air to reach Costa Rica.
- In addition to replacing your missing teeth, you will be able to enjoy a relaxing dental holiday in Costa Rica. You can unwind on Costa Rica’s many beaches or venture to the Arenal Volcano.
- Language barriers will not be a problem when seeking teeth implants or dental plates in Costa Rica, as many of the leading dentists speak fluent English.
Planning for Dental Plates in Costa Rica
- Before flying out for partial dental plates in Costa Rica, make sure to look up the entry requirements from your country. If traveling from the United States, you must take your passport with you. U.S. citizens can visit Costa Rica for up to 90 days without a visa.
- If you are a coffee fanatic, you may want to set aside some time to take a tour of a coffee farm. Given the low dental plates price in Costa Rica and the lower cost of living, you will be able to go sightseeing around the country.
- Dentistry in Costa Rica is generally high quality, but you should still research your dentists carefully to make sure they can provide you with the desired results.
- Costa Rica is regarded as one of the safest Latin American countries, but it still doesn’t hurt to avoid walking outside alone at night.
Dental plates in Costa Rica give people the opportunity to replace their teeth without them costing a small fortune. If you have missing teeth yet cannot afford to pay an arm and a leg, a dental holiday in Costa Rica could provide you with high quality, durable dental plates at a lower cost.
For more information on dental plates in Costa Rica, fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.