Partial dental plates are a common replacement for groups of missing teeth or teeth scattered around in the upper and lower jaws. Those looking for a combination of quality and cost savings can consider the option of having partial plates in Costa Rica.
Why Costa Rica for Partial Dentures?
- Big savings:
You pay only a fraction of the American and Canadian prices, thanks to the rise of a competitive dental tourism industry in Costa Rica.
- Quality care:
- We work with one of the leading dental clinics of Costa Rica situated strategically in the country’s capital of San Jose.
- By paying only a small percentage of the prices charged in North America, you can look forward to quality care rivaling that in US and Canada.
- Experienced dental doctors:
Your treatment for partial dental plates in San Jose will be done by highly competent and experienced dental professionals. Here is a sneak-peek into the profile of one of the doctors we work with in San Jose:
- Implantology course from OCO Biomedical Inc. in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Dental surgery and DDS degree from the Faculty of Dentistry, Universidad de Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil in 1993
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
Watch the Costa Rica dental surgeon talk of what makes the country a good low cost destination for dental treatment.
- Negligible wait times:
- The health systems of Canada and the UK are known to be overburdened, which results in long waiting queues.
- In Costa Rica, however, you can schedule your partial dental plate procedure without facing any wait-times.
- Geographical proximity:
- San Jose is just a two and half hour-flight from Miami, Florida.
- For Americans, proximity translates to less travel times and more savings.
- Enjoy a holiday while you get treated:
- The Central American country is known for splendid views, towering volcanoes and mist-covered rain forests.
- The savings you enjoy on your treatment give you an opportunity to indulge in the scenic splendor of the country.
- Here is a list of some of the prime travel attractions of the country which can be enjoyed while on a dental holiday.
Your Savings vis-à-vis American Prices
Partial plate prices in Costa Rica are almost 70% lower than the prices charged in Canada and the USA.
|Avg. Prices in USA
|Your savings over US Prices
San Jose’s Top Clinic at Your Service
You partial denture procedure will be facilitated at one of the top clinics of San Jose which has been facilitating quality treatments since 1999 and features the following:
- On-site dental laboratory which helps cut down treatment time
- Dedicated international patient center and call center
- Recipient of PROMED’s seal of quality for dental services
- First dental clinic in the entire country to hold accreditation from the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
- 3D advanced dental imaging
- CAD/CAM computer technology for fabrication of onsite dental restorations
- Dental affiliations with the American Dental Association (ADA), the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
The clinic also offers a number of services that help make the patient’s dental trip smooth and hassle-free, which include complimentary airport pick-up, concierge service and VIP services at the Juan Santamaria International Airport, in San Jose.
What is a Partial Dental Plate?
- Partial denture plates are for those who are not completely edentulous and have one or more teeth remaining in the jaws.
- Partial dentures are also known as removable partial dentures (RPD).
- A partial plate consists of artificial replacement teeth which are fixed to a gum-colored plastic base.
- Partial dentures often have clasps that attach to the adjacent crowns.
- An alternative to removable partial dentures is dental implant. A dental implant is a root-tooth device which is topped with a dental cap. It is permanently fixed in the jawbone, and hence does not fall off the mouth, like removable dentures.
Submit the free quote- request form on the right for more information on partial dental plates in Costa Rica.