A crooked teeth-line, stained teeth or other dental issues may prevent you from flashing your godly smile. Dental Clinics in Costa Rica try to ensure you smile just as god meant you to, without you having to pay a frightfully high price for it.
Dental implant centers in Costa Rica are affordable options for patients from the US, Canada and the UK. As per a report by market intelligence firm Euromonitor, foreign tourists are responsible for about 90% of plastic surgery and dentistry work in the hospitals of Costa Rica.
Thus, if Costa Rican dentistry appeals to you and you intend to undertake a dental trip to Costa Rica, remember you are making a decision that many have made before you, and have given positive reviews about.
Why Go to Dental Hospitals in Costa Rica?
- Low-cost dentistry: The cost of dental procedures in Costa Rica is indubitably lower than in the US, Canada and the UK.
- High standards of medical and dental care: The top private hospitals in Costa Rica and several dental clinics in San Jose, Costa Rica, are comparable with the best anywhere in the world. Costa Rica’s average life expectancy at birth for male/female is 77/81, whereas that of the US is 76/81.
- Expertise and experience: The dentists and hospital support staff speak English and have sufficient experience of dealing with foreign clients.
- Propinquity: Due to Costa Rica’s propinquity to the US and Canada, flight durations from different American and Canadian cities are about 6–10 hours.
- Equipment and technology of international standards: Dental equipment and technology used in dental clinics and hospitals in Costa Rica are of international standards, and in many hospitals they are imported from the US.
- Peaceful and beautiful country: Costa Rica is a very peaceful country; did you know they have constitutionally abolished their military? And the country is blessed with some stunning rainforests and pristine beaches.
- Visa: For the citizens of America and Canada, who have passports valid for 6 months, there is no need for visa to enter Costa Rica for stay of less than three months.
Places to See in Costa Rica
Once you are done with your porcelain teeth veneers at a San Jose dental center or an All-on-4 dental implant in a dental clinic in Heredia, it will be wise of you to go see some of the sights of the country.
- The Arenal Volcano National Park: The Arenal Volcano—the most active volcano in Costa Rica—is high on the list of many travelers to Costa Rica.
- The Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve: Almost always shrouded in clouds, and carrying humidity level of 100%, Monteverde is home to more than 3,000 species of animals and plants.
- Nosara: Pack your surf board and go surfing at Nosara. After a tooth implant, or a dental surgery, may be this is what you need the most!
- The Corcovado National Park: Visit this place that has been called as one of the most biodiverse places on earth. It is a true nature lover’s delight.
Things to Remember Before Going to Costa Rica
- The main language of Costa Rica is Costa Rican Spanish, although English is spoken and understood at many places.
- Costa Rica has two seasons: the “summer” or dry season (from December till April) and “winter” or rainy season (from May till November).
- Although water in Costa Rica is potable, it is advisable to consume only bottled water, which is easily available in most places.
The legendary actor Charles Chaplin (famously known as Charlie Chaplin) said: You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
Dental clinics in Costa provide several reasons to smile—from affordable dental treatment, to services by qualified doctors, to beautiful sightseeing options!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Dental Clinics in Costa Rica.