If you’re looking for an affordable permanent solution to your edentulism (the condition of missing teeth), getting fixed dentures in Costa Rica could be the answer you’ve been looking for. With the astoundingly low cost of dental work, you could save a significant amount of money, and take an overdue tropical vacation while you’re at it!
Why Go For Fixed Dentures Over Removable Ones?
According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), teeth adjacent to fixed bridges or removable partial dentures have a 30% failure rate within five to seven years of the false teeth being installed. Fixed dentures do not cause this collateral damage.
Many patients opt for these solutions because they are cheaper; however, you don’t have to worry about cost impeding you from getting the best dental solution possible when you get dentures with implants in San Jose.
What Do Fixed Dentures Cost?
Before we go any further, let’s address the big question probably on your mind right now: How much for fixed complete dentures in San Jose, Costa Rica? Although you are expecting some savings, the answer still might surprise you.
With the competitive rates in our network clinics, you could come here for one trip permanent dentures, have an extraordinary Central American vacation, and still return home having saved up to 70% compared to what you would most likely spend in U.S. or Canadian clinics. That’s right; the savings usually include the cost of the vacation as well!
- The country’s cost of living is drastically lower than in the U.S. and Canada.
- The U.S. dollar goes a lot further in Costa Rica than it does in North America.
- Dentists here aren’t as bogged down with student debt as their North American peers are, therefore, they don’t have to overcharge to pay off old loans.
- Many of the top dental clinics in San Jose collaborate with DI-CR to offer foreign patients dental trip packages that include airfare, hotels, and clinic fees, as well as all tests, medications and prostheses to make prices even lower.
Take to the Beaches!
One of the biggest perks of taking a dental holiday in Costa Rica is the country’s surfeit of picture perfect beaches. Unless you have tons of time to laze in the equatorial sun, you should probably choose one or two that you like the best; to see all of them would just take too long. However, with the super low price of fixed dentures, you’ll definitely be able to afford to fit in as many as you have time to see!
- Manuel Antonio – This world class beach destination is one of the country’s most famous.
- Tamarindo –A necessary addition to any surfer’s itinerary.
- Jacó – Their most tourist-friendly beach destination, complete with luxury accommodations and fine dining options.
- Playa Potrero – Head here if you don’t want all the hustle and bustle of a touristy beach.
- Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste – A favorite beach spot for local Costa Ricans.
- Malpais-Santa Teresa – Another great beach for both beginner and advanced surfers.
Costa Rica is a world leader in ecotourism, so if you love being active and outdoors, there isn’t a better place to go. In addition to beaches (and cheap fixed complete dentures in San Jose) it boasts a plethora of awe-inspiring, ecologically varied destinations that will leave you breathless and wanting to come back for more.
The extremely low cost of dental implants in San Jose make it extremely affordable for you to finally fix up your smile for good. So if you’re ready to no longer worry about your missing teeth, come down and get fixed dentures, and you will definitely return home with a huge, brand new smile on your face.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Fixed Dentures in San Jose – Costa Rica.