Concentrated deposits of melanin can make your gums, which are naturally pink, appear spotted and unattractive. If spotty, patchy gums cause you to be reluctant to smile and are negatively affecting your self-esteem, gum depigmentation in Costa Rica could be the affordable dental solution that gets you smiling again.
Dental work in Central America costs just a fraction of the prices found in dental clinics in the USA and Canada.
A clinical study done by the Department of Periodontics at Arab Dental Center in Amman, Jordan, found that laser depigmentation successfully and painlessly eradicated hyperpigmentation, or dark spots on the gums. Furthermore, the spots did not return during the trial period. The procedure is effective and easy to recover from; laser periodontal surgery could be your reason to smile again.
Advantages of Gum Depigmentation
There are many advantages to pursuing dental work outside the United States, and the low cost of gum lightening surgery is just the beginning. Dental patients regularly save 40-65% on most procedures.
You might be thinking that you will have to sacrifice quality for such a low bill, but the truth of the matter is that there are many dental clinics in Costa Rica that offer the same quality of care as clinics in the US or Canada.
- Many of our network dental clinics in San Jose are state-of-the-art facilities that are equipped with the latest in cutting edge technologies.
- Gum depigmentation treatment for our clients is performed by expert periodontists in our network.
- Many of these periodontal surgeons (who deal with gum problems) have international work experience and are accustomed to meeting the needs of foreign patients.
- Also, it is quite common among our network dentists to speak fine English. Although people outside mainly converse in Spanish, you can expect to be comfortable communicating with the doctor and the staff in the clinic.
- And such low prices for gum lightening mean that you can tune up your patchy smile and have a well-deserved tropical vacation in one of the most biodiverse and ecologically rich countries on the planet, and the total cost will still be lower than the mere procedure in North America.
Make sure to make your travel preparations in advance to ensure you are not met with any unpleasant surprises in the foreign land. The below may be of help:
- Visitors from the US and Canada do not need a visa to enter. As long as you have a valid passport with at least three months left until it expires, you will be able to enter the country for up to 90 days.
- Most clinics are located in the capital city of San Jose. This is where you will most likely have your laser gum depigmentation, and where you’ll probably fly into, so it’s a good idea to use it as a starting point for any travel itinerary you want to make.
- The country boasts of many different types of ecosystems. On your trip, you’ll be able to visit the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, as well as tropical lowlands and towering, mountainous cloud forests. It is an adventure lover’s dream.
- Costa Ricans, or Ticos, have a motto by which they live their lives: Pura Vida. Meaning “Pure Life,” it reflects the laid-back and joyous attitude towards life that the locals embrace. You will hear people use it all the time, from greetings to meaning “excellent.” You will not be able to resist the temptation to use it.
If you are considering getting gum depigmentation in Costa Rica, we are here to help. We have years of experience facilitating trips to the Central American country for all types of dental procedures, and can help you find a clinic, book accommodation, even get the best deals on plane tickets. Contact us today and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information.