Whether you are edentulous or need to replace badly damaged teeth, your viable option might be to seek full arch implant bridge in Costa Rica. This will be done in its world-class dental facilities by well-trained dentists. Given the ease and quality of service, it is no wonder that patients go for discount fixed bridges on dental implants in Costa Rica.
According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, about 69% of adults between the ages of 35 and 44 have lost at least one tooth, and by the age of 74, 26% of all adults have lost their permanent teeth. Missing teeth can be a cause of pain and embarrassment, which is why an increasing number of patients are seeking treatments such as permanent dental bridges in Costa Rica, making it one of the world’s leading dental tourism destinations.
What is a Full Arch Implant Bridge?
If a majority of your teeth are very badly damaged and need to be replaced or are already missing, you can choose to get a fixed bridge anchored to dental implants. This will create a set of natural looking teeth that can be a long lasting solution provided you take good care of them.
According to WebMD, dental implants and bridges will improve the quality of your life in the following ways:
- Rejuvenate your smile and appearance.
- Allow you to chew properly.
- Allow you to speak clearly.
- Maintain your facial structure.
- Evenly distribute your biting forces by replacing missing teeth.
- Keep all the teeth in their place.
Given these life changing results, it is easy to see why people get implant supported bridges in Costa Rica.
Why Get Full Arch Implant Bridge in Costa Rica?
The Council for International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine (PROMED) states that nearly 20,000 medical tourists visited Costa Rica in 2008, with more than 90% coming from the United States. Many of the offshore patients elect to get low cost teeth crowns, implants and dental crowns in Costa Rica, besides weight loss surgeries and orthopedic treatments.
Some of the advantages of opting for full dental implant bridge in Costa Rica are summed up as below:
- Full fixed implant bridge cost in Costa Rica is astoundingly low, almost 50% less than in the US.
- Dental work in Costa Rica is carried out using global hygienic standards in high-tech clinics. Your permanent dental bridge in Costa Rica will be done in a well-equipped network dental clinic in San Jose.
- The low cost of dental bridges in Costa Rica will include the services of highly trained dentists and dental surgeons.
- Members of prestigious organizations such as the American Dental Association, among others, most of the dental professionals can converse fluently in English and Spanish.
- With barely ever any waiting time for cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica, you can expect getting treated promptly.
- You can also opt for same-day dental implants in Costa Rica, the entire installation procedure of which take lesser time than getting traditional dental implants.
- Getting full arch implant bridge in Costa Rica will not be a strain on your travel dollars, given the country’s geographic proximity to the US.
- Costa Rica is a mecca for tourists. With the low dental bridges cost in Costa Rica, you will be able to travel in style and explore its diverse range of natural landscapes.
Getting Implant Supported Bridge in Costa Rica – Travel Tips
- Government regulation requires you to carry your passport with you at all times. Your passport must be valid for at least three months at the time of entry.
- Americans and Canadians are allowed a 90-day visa-less stay in Costa Rica.
- While not stringently implemented, travelers are officially required to have a ticket out of Costa Rica before they enter the country.
- If traveling from the US to get full dental implant bridges in Costa Rica, you will usually arrive at Aeropuerto Internacional Juan Santamaría, nearest to San José or at the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport in Liberia.
- Travel with care when you go to get low cost implant supported bridges in Costa Rica. Leave your valuables such as expensive watches and jewelry at home.
- Most businesses are geared to accept American currency, with the larger establishments accepting major credit cards and traveler’s checks.
While the main draw for any dental tourist seeking low cost full arch implant bridges in Costa Rica would be the superior quality of the dental clinics and dental professionals, the sheer natural beauty of the country will make it doubly valuable. Once your smile is restored to perfection, you can enjoy the bounty of tourism that is Costa Rica, from soaring volcanoes to shadowy dense cloud forests, rugged islands to cosmopolitan cultural centers. There is so much to see and smile about!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Full Arch Implant Bridge Costa Rica.